Teacher @ ADVETI
About Tutor: Tanisha R….
Tanisha is an experienced and qualified English teacher. She has worked in both American and international schools and universities for 15 years, teaching in America, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates. She has a proven track record of self-motivation, entrepreneurship, initiative, and perseverance in both her personal and professional life. Marshalette holds a Bachelor of Arts in English Language Arts Education and a Masters of Education in Educational Leadership. She is also CELTA certified. In addition, she is the author of three published books.
I can tutor: ACT English tutor, ACT Reading tutor, ACT Writing tutor, AP English Language and Composition tutor, AP English Literature and Composition tutor, AP Exams tutor, AP Research tutor, ASVAB Practice Test tutor, African American Studies tutor, Alphabet Recognition and Phonics tutor, American Literature tutor, Animal Adaptations tutor, Applied Linguistics tutor, Beginner Reading tutor, Business English tutor, Capitalization tutor, Creative Writing tutor, Cursive Hand Writing tutor, ESL English as a Second Language tutor, ESOL Elementary Writing tutor, English Essay Writing tutor, Fiction Writing tutor, General Academic Tutoring tutor, Handwriting tutor, Language Arts tutor, Language Proficiency tutor
1995 – 2000
University of Minnesota
2000 – 2002
CELTA – Teaching House NYC
2011 – 2022
BEST TUTORING IN USA
YOU’LL LOVE OUR TUTORING
Etutors.live is the best online tutoring company because:
1) We provide personalized attention to each and every student.
2) We have a team of highly qualified and experienced tutors.
3) We offer affordable rates.
4) We provide a money-back satisfaction guarantee.
5) We have a convenient online platform that makes learning fun and easy.
6) We offer a wide range of courses.
7) We provide flexible scheduling to fit your busy lifestyle.
8) We offer a free trial so that you can try before you buy.
9) We have a proven track record of success.
10) We are passionate about helping our students reach their full potential.