Physics Ph.D. Student @ University of Alberta
About Tutor: Ralph A….
I am a graduate student in physics at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Canada. My research project is to develop a dark matter detector based on superfluid helium at extremely low temperatures. I used to be a graduate teaching assistant for engineering students. I have always enjoyed teaching. During my bachelor’s degree at the University of Stuttgart, Germany, I supervised science students in tutorials on advanced mathematics and experimental physics. At the same time, I volunteered as a mathematics tutor for small groups of socially disadvantaged children who couldn’t afford a private tuition. To pursue my passion for teaching during my master’s degree, I continued to work as a mathematics and physics tutor for science undergraduates at Heidelberg University. Additionally, I taught both subjects to pupils of all grades of secondary education in a private tutoring institution, especially in their final years of high school.
I can tutor: ACT Math Tutor, AP Calculus AB Tutor, AP Calculus BC Tutor, AP Physics 1 Tutor, AP Physics 2 Tutor, AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Tutor, AP Physics C: Mechanics Tutor, Algebra Tutor, Applied Physics Tutor, Calculus Tutor, Engineering Physics Tutor, Geometry Tutor, IB Mathematics Tutor, IB Mathematics HL Tutor, IB Mathematics SL Tutor, IB Physics Tutor, Linear Algebra Tutor, Math Tutor, Physics Tutor, Precalculus Tutor, SAT Math Tutor, Trigonometry Tutor
University of Stuttgart
2013 – 2016
2017 – 2019
BEST TUTORING IN USA
YOU’LL LOVE OUR TUTORING
Etutors.live is the best online tutoring company because:
1) We provide personalized attention to each and every student.
2) We have a team of highly qualified and experienced tutors.
3) We offer affordable rates.
4) We provide a money-back satisfaction guarantee.
5) We have a convenient online platform that makes learning fun and easy.
6) We offer a wide range of courses.
7) We provide flexible scheduling to fit your busy lifestyle.
8) We offer a free trial so that you can try before you buy.
9) We have a proven track record of success.
10) We are passionate about helping our students reach their full potential.