Clinical Research Coordinator @ Johns Hopkins school.
About Tutor: Mia G…..
My name is Mia Green and I am a clinical researcher at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. I graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with dual degrees in biochemistry and biology. I have worked as a tutor and teaching assistant for organic chemistry for 3 years.
I can tutor: AP Biology Tutor, AP Chemistry Tutor, Algebra Tutor, Biochemistry Tutor, Biology Tutor, Calculus Tutor, Chemistry Tutor, Geometry Tutor.
University of Pittsburgh
2013 – 2017
Johns Hopkins school of Public Health
2017 – 2018
BEST TUTORING IN USA
YOU’LL LOVE OUR TUTORING
Etutors.live is the best online tutoring company because:
1) We provide personalized attention to each and every student.
2) We have a team of highly qualified and experienced tutors.
3) We offer affordable rates.
4) We provide a money-back satisfaction guarantee.
5) We have a convenient online platform that makes learning fun and easy.
6) We offer a wide range of courses.
7) We provide flexible scheduling to fit your busy lifestyle.
8) We offer a free trial so that you can try before you buy.
9) We have a proven track record of success.
10) We are passionate about helping our students reach their full potential.