Clinical Research Coordinator @ Johns Hopkins School
About Tutor: Mason J….
I am a recent graduate of the University of Pittsburgh, where I earned dual degrees in biochemistry and biology Summa cum laude. Throughout my four years as an undergraduate student, I worked part–time as a tutor, including three years as a teaching assistant for organic chemistry. I also have experience tutoring microbiology, general chemistry, and physiology. After completing my bachelor‘s degree, I received a Master‘s degree from Johns Hopkins School of Public Health in the department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology with a focus in cancer biology. Currently, I work in clinical research with Johns Hopkins Center for Multiple Sclerosis. My future goals include attending medical school to become a physician.
I can tutor: AP Biology Tutor, AP Chemistry Tutor, Algebra Tutor, Biochemistry Tutor, Biology Tutor, Calculus Tutor, Chemistry Tutor, Geometry Tutor
University of Pittsburgh
2013 – 2017
Johns Hopkins School of Public Health
2017 – 2018
BEST TUTORING IN USA
YOU’LL LOVE OUR TUTORING
Etutors.live is the best online tutoring company because:
1) We provide personalized attention to each and every student.
2) We have a team of highly qualified and experienced tutors.
3) We offer affordable rates.
4) We provide a money-back satisfaction guarantee.
5) We have a convenient online platform that makes learning fun and easy.
6) We offer a wide range of courses.
7) We provide flexible scheduling to fit your busy lifestyle.
8) We offer a free trial so that you can try before you buy.
9) We have a proven track record of success.
10) We are passionate about helping our students reach their full potential.