6 years of Tutoring Experience, Pursuing Economics and Computer Science degrees.
About Tutor: Kavya G…..
I believe that each tutoring session should be approached with an open mind and a new perspective. I think that it is important to understand that each student learns differently in order to help them better engage with the curriculum and learn for long-term memory and learning. I am currently studying Economics and Computer Science at the University of Virginia and I am looking to work in data analytics.
I can tutor: Science Tutor, Data Science Tutor, Social Sciences Tutor, Macroeconomics Tutor, Microeconomics Tutor, Accounting Tutor, Economics Tutor, Personal Finance Tutor, Math Tutor, Algebra Tutor, Statistics Tutor, Calculus Tutor, Discrete Math Tutor, Basic Math Tutor, Pre-Algebra Tutor, Geometry Tutor, Trigonometry Tutor, Pre-Calculus Tutor, Test Prep Tutor, ACT Tutor, College Admissions Tutor, GED Tutor, PSAT Tutor, SAT Tutor, SAT II Mathematics Level 1 Tutor, SAT II Mathematics Level 2 Tutor, Humanities Tutor, English Tutor, Literature Tutor, Study Skills Tutor, Writing Tutor, History Tutor, US History Tutor, World History Tutor, Computer Science Tutor, C++ Programming Tutor, Computer Science (General) Tutor, Java Programming Tutor, Numpy Tutor, Python Programming Tutor, SciPy Tutor, Professional Tutor, Microsoft Excel Tutor, Foreign Language Tutor, Latin Tutor.
University of Virginia
2017 – 2022
BEST TUTORING IN USA
YOU’LL LOVE OUR TUTORING
Etutors.live is the best online tutoring company because:
1) We provide personalized attention to each and every student.
2) We have a team of highly qualified and experienced tutors.
3) We offer affordable rates.
4) We provide a money-back satisfaction guarantee.
5) We have a convenient online platform that makes learning fun and easy.
6) We offer a wide range of courses.
7) We provide flexible scheduling to fit your busy lifestyle.
8) We offer a free trial so that you can try before you buy.
9) We have a proven track record of success.
10) We are passionate about helping our students reach their full potential.