Researcher @ University of Canterbury
About Tutor: Juan P….
Hello, I am a researcher in biotechnology from Portugal. I am currently living in Calgary, Canada. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Biology, a Master’s degree in Biotechnology, and a PhD in Electrical Engineering. I have three certificates in English from Cambridge University, and I have experience teaching classes to young students in grades 5 and 6, as well as university-level tutoring. I have a relaxed personality and I enjoy communicating with people from different backgrounds. Let’s schedule a free interview to see what I can help you with!
I can tutor: ACT English Tutor, ACT Science Tutor, AP Computer Science Principles Tutor, Algebra Tutor, Biochemical Engineering Tutor, Biochemistry Tutor, Bioethics Tutor, Biology Tutor, Biomaterials Tutor, Biomechanics Tutor, Biomolecular Engineering Tutor, Biotechnology Tutor, Calculus Tutor, Cell Biology Tutor, Chemistry Tutor, Computer Sciences Tutor, Engineering Tutor, Fluid Dynamics Tutor, General English Proficiency Test Tutor, Genetics Tutor, Geometry Tutor, Math Tutor, Microbiology Tutor, Molecular Genetics Tutor, Nanotechnology Tutor, Philosophy of Science Tutor, Physics Tutor, Portuguese Tutor, Research Methods Tutor, Semantics Tutor, Sex Education Tutor, Standard English Tutor, Statistics Tutor, Surface Chemistry Tutor, Thermochemistry Tutor, Thermodynamics Tutor
Universidade Nova de Lisboa
2009 – 2012
University of Canterbury
2016 – 2020
BEST TUTORING IN USA
YOU’LL LOVE OUR TUTORING
Etutors.live is the best online tutoring company because:
1) We provide personalized attention to each and every student.
2) We have a team of highly qualified and experienced tutors.
3) We offer affordable rates.
4) We provide a money-back satisfaction guarantee.
5) We have a convenient online platform that makes learning fun and easy.
6) We offer a wide range of courses.
7) We provide flexible scheduling to fit your busy lifestyle.
8) We offer a free trial so that you can try before you buy.
9) We have a proven track record of success.
10) We are passionate about helping our students reach their full potential.