Master , Certified Teacher, Educator and Tutoring for 7 Years , Academic Writer.
About Tutor: Asha K…..
Hello, I am Asha and I have been tutoring for the past 7 years. I started tutoring mathematics and science because I enjoyed it and I soon found that I was quite good at it. As a tutor, my focus is on helping students to understand difficult concepts and to see how they can be applied in the real world. I believe that this makes the material more accessible and easier to learn. I am especially skilled in the areas of mathematics and physics.
Science tutor, Physical Science Tutor, Physics Tutor, Basic Chemistry Tutor, Chemistry Tutor, Earth Science Tutor, Environmental Science Tutor, Organic Chemistry Tutor, Physical Chemistry Tutor, Physics (Electricity and Magnetism) Tutor, Physics (Fluid Mechanics) Tutor, Physics (Heat Transfer) Tutor, Physics (Newtonian Mechanics) Tutor, Physics (Thermodynamics) Tutor Math Tutor, Algebra Tutor, Partial Differential Equations Tutor, Differential Equations Tutor, Statistics Tutor, Calculus Tutor, Number Theory Tutor, Numerical Analysis Tutor, Basic Math Tutor, Pre-Algebra Tutor, Geometry Tutor, Trigonometry Tutor, Pre-Calculus Tutor, Applied Mathematics Tutor, Linear Algebra Tutor Professional Tutor, Education Tutor, Early Childhood Education Tutor, Social Work Tutor Humanities Tutor, English as a Second Language Tutor, Study Skills Tutor, Writing Tutor.
2011 – 2013
BEST TUTORING IN USA
YOU’LL LOVE OUR TUTORING
Etutors.live is the best online tutoring company because:
1) We provide personalized attention to each and every student.
2) We have a team of highly qualified and experienced tutors.
3) We offer affordable rates.
4) We provide a money-back satisfaction guarantee.
5) We have a convenient online platform that makes learning fun and easy.
6) We offer a wide range of courses.
7) We provide flexible scheduling to fit your busy lifestyle.
8) We offer a free trial so that you can try before you buy.
9) We have a proven track record of success.
10) We are passionate about helping our students reach their full potential.